Choosing a family photographer can be daunting!
As a mum of three, I get how you might be feeling about choosing the perfect family photographer. There’s lots to factor in… time, location, cost. And that’s without even considering what your photographs will look like.
To create magical memories, I firmly believe that you and your loved ones need to feel happy and relaxed in front of the camera. Let me take care of this for you! I’m Alena, founder and owner of LifeStyle Photo. My extensive experience in family photography, combined with my calm aura, ensures you get the perfect photos, every time.
Don’t want to take my word for it? No worries! Word of mouth is the best recommendation. All of my previous clients can vouch for me via their many awesome reviews. It helps that photography is my passion so reviews like this tell me I’m doing a great job:
• “Had the most amazing experience getting my maternity shoot done. Was made to feel at ease and comfortable. Was such a good experience for both myself and my partner, we had no need to be nervous. Would highly recommend!!” Amber Sammut
• “We recently asked Alena for our maternity shoots and we could not be happier with the photos. She is patient and simply amazing at what she does. We highly recommend her.” Rana Pouran
Naturally, cooperative mums and bumps make my job a bit easier but how do I work my magic on newborns? People are often baffled by my ability to capture beautiful newborn photographic shots. As we all know, babies are unpredictable! The first rule I follow is never to rush my photoshoots - patience is key. But there’s more to me than this… Shhhhh, don’t tell anyone, but I’m really a baby whisperer! There can be no other explanation for amazing reviews such as these:
• “For the first time ever I wasn’t worried about anyone else holding my baby. Alena was sooo sooo good with him. So patient so gentle so calming watching her with him made me so comfortable. Especially being a first time mum I’m usually paranoid about everything but not today. Her set up’s were beautiful. We got exactly what we wanted, just so sooo happy with today and how it went. Thank you Alena ♥️” Da Vi Nia
• “Easygoing yet fantastic photo session! If you want something special and enjoyable don’t look any further. Alena knows how to work with babies!” Janna Zharkova Canepa
I also love working with children on the move! Capturing each and every child’s unique personality on camera is an honour:
• “Alena did fantastic job. She knows exactly how to work with kids and will make it a pleasant experience (who has more than 1 child will understand :)). The photos are just great! Thanks Alena! And I will definitely come back again.” Alexandra Korobkina
• “Alena took lovely photos of my family (with 4 kids) in the City of Sails. She made the kids feel comfortable and directed us appropriately to have great shots. The kids enjoyed the session too. There were also many lovely candid shots. There can never be too many good photos!” Grace Tang
If you’d like to speak to some of my previous clients in person, contact me direct and I’ll be happy to put you in touch.